Terms & Conditions
As all goods are handmade, they are continually inspected for the highest level of quality before shipping to the customer and should arrive in perfect condition. If when you receive them however, for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Flash Jordan jewellery or Britton Bespoke cufflinks, we operate a simple returns policy:
- Please check your goods on delivery. In the extremely unlikely event that items should be damaged in transit, please let us know within 3 days of receipt and arrange to post them back to us in their original packaging. We will reimburse you these extra postage costs. Please contact us first for a returns number. If you do not inform us within 3 days, then we will have no liability for items claimed as damaged on delivery. When the goods have been returned to and received by us, we will issue you with a refund or send you a replacement item if you prefer.
- For non-damaged goods, we offer a 7-working-day, money-back guarantee. Just notify us by email/post (stating reason for return) within 7 days of receipt and arrange to post them back to us in their original condition and packaging. When the goods have been returned to and received by us, we will issue you with a refund. Please note that under these circumstances, postage costs on the original order cannot be refunded.
- Please return any items using a signed-for postal service for your own proof of delivery. This postage cost is not reimbursed unless the item is damaged.
- We have made every effort to display all our items as accurately as possible. However, as colours and images may vary depending on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that products will be exactly as seen on your computer.
- Flash Jordan may cancel any order it sees fit to do so, whereupon all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms above. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Making A Purchase:
To make a purchase, just browse our store and add to the shopping cart any items that you wish to buy. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we require to be able to complete the order.
Flash Jordan Limited believes that electronic privacy is crucial to the ongoing success of the Internet as a service, commercial, and entertainment medium. Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive from our customers completely confidential and used solely for internal purposes. We will not share your personal information with any other parties, nor wilfully disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party.
Our secure-server software encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number, and name and address. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into code that is then transmitted securely over the Internet. When you place an order, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, to prevent unauthorised access we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us. We are sure you will agree, that it is worth the extra effort to make this site as safe and secure as possible for you to be able to shop with complete peace of mind.
Shipping And Handling:
Postage costs are as follows:
For delivery within the UK, postage is at a flat rate of £6 fully insured Royal Mail Special Delivery, irrespective of the number of items we ship to you.
International orders are posted ‘Royal Mail International Signed For’. Costs are on a flat rate basis. For items within Europe, the cost of shipping is £10.50 and for the rest of the world is £13.50, both irrespective of the number of items we ship to you.
The VAT element of all items delivered within the UK or VAT-chargeable countries within the EC, is shown separately on the invoice.
Britton Bespoke will endeavour to deliver all ordered items within 21 days once full payment has been received and cleared.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail and will require a signature. If the person who signs for the goods is not the one who placed the order (for example when delivered to a work address), this will still constitute a completed delivery.
Credit Card Security:
Britton Bespoke accepts payments by credit/debit cards via PayPal Website Payments Pro. We have a sophisicated, secure, fully on-line processing system for taking credit/debit card payments by this method.